You don't have to worry about me, sis.
老姐,你不必担心我。
This guy giving you trouble, sis? Sis?
他找你麻烦 姊姊? 姊姊?
I would probably say, like, hey y'all, or like, sis, that was amazing.
我可能会说,“嘿,大家”,或者“姐妹们,那太棒了”。
People who literally will write me saying, hey, sis, are you okay?
有些人真的会写信给我说,嘿,姐姐,你还好吗?
So instead of 'sis', what you hear is 'siz'.
所以你听到的不/sis/,/siz/。
Your big sis is kind of a disaster, huh?
你姐姐个大麻烦 对吧?
Nice shot, sis. - You're not my sister.
不错啊 妹妹 -你不我姐姐。
How's my sis feeling with her little turducken in the oven?
我姐姐怀着宝宝感觉怎么样?
Gucci, Louis Vuitton for your sis.
给你妹妹的 Gucci 还有 LV。
Wh-What...Give me the magic phrase, sis, to say to make you feel better and I'll say it.
好妹妹,只要能让你好受点,你想听什么我都跟你说。
All they want in life is to go back and see their little brother 7.5 and big sis 12.5.
他们想要的生活就回去看看他们7.5磅的弟弟和12.5磅的姐姐。
What are you going to do sis?
姐姐你要做什么?
Oh, Basilishmasilisk, don't be such a freighty cat, sis.
哦,蛇发女怪,别这么胆小如鼠嘛,姐。
Then learn more about, because what land are you going to buy sis?
然后了解更多,因为你要买什么地呢,姐妹?
I have to tell you something, sis.
我得告诉你一件事,姐。
That's it, hey sis was the thing?
- 就这样,嘿,妹妹那个意思吗?
" Bro" was traditionally clued as " sibling for sis" .
“Bro” 传统上被理解为“siblings for sis”。
SIS detectives watched Monica going through the bags and pulling out clothes.
SIS探员观察到莫妮卡翻查袋子并取出衣物。
But no, no, best sis being in the list is great.
不过,不,不,最佳姐姐能上榜真太棒了。
And so she wants to be the big sis that is not selfish.
因此,她希望成为那位无私的大姐姐。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释