Oh. The well is dry, amigos.
一点儿也不剩了,的朋友。
You, amigo, you can blame your old man.
而你 兄弟 要怪就怪你老子吧。
Since 1965, Amigos volunteers and staff have developed lasting friendships in Latin America.
自从1965年开始,“美国之友”的志愿者和工作人员在拉丁美洲地区发展了长久的友谊。
You know, these meetings are jokingly called a meeting of the three amigos.
你知道,这些会议被戏称三友会。
We drank together and you told me you would move Heaven and Earth...for your amigo.
一起喝酒,你诉你愿意汤蹈火,你说是你的朋友。
Or you might say, " Adios amigos."
或者你可以说, “Adios amigos” 。
Look up times, my petite amigo.
看看火车时间 的小朋友。
" Eh, mi amigo! " it's very loose.
“诶,的朋友! ” 它很松散。
" You are tired, amigo, " he said softly.
“你累了,朋友,” 他轻声说。
Me and my buddy, my pal, my amigo!
和的伙伴,的朋友,的朋友!
Looks like it's just the two amigos.
看来只有两个啦。
Well, I aced it, amigo. That means " cousin" .
会的 朋友 那是" 表兄" 的意思其实是西语" 朋友" 的意思。
What are you doing here, amigo?
你在这干嘛呢 朋友?
Yeah, so you better lace up, amigo, 'cause you're gonna have to make a run for it.
是的, 所以你得系好鞋带, 朋友 因你有得跑了。
I started out. " Hasta luego, amigo, " he chirped. " Don't forget my ten bucks. Pay the nurse" .
开始了。“Hasta luego, 朋友,” 他唧唧喳喳地说。“别忘了的十块钱。付给护士” 。
There was a little pause. Then he said: " Si. I catch. Hasta la vista, amigo" . He hung up.
有一点停顿。然后他说:“Si。明了。Hasta la vista, 朋友” 。他挂了电话。
Make sure you say it with a little bit of a laugh, " Adios amigos, " and a little bit of a wave.
一定要笑着说“Adios amigos” , 然后挥挥手。
As the snake slid swiftly past him, Harry could have sworn a low, hissing voice said, " Brazil, here I come.... Thanksss, amigo."
当巨蟒溜过哈利身旁时,哈利清清楚楚地听到一个咝咝的声音轻轻地说:“巴西,来了… … 多谢,朋友。”
It is the first program Amigos has run where we bring Latin Americans to the United States to do their training and then they go home to do their service abroad.
这是首次将拉美洲的朋友带到美国进行培训,之后他将出国工作。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释