1.Picked up some new barrettes. Fun jewel tones.
选几只新卡。都是很好看珠宝色。
2.No. I'm making flower barrettes. See? I call them Penny Blossoms.
是,我在做小花夹。瞧见没?它们叫Penny小花。
3.Could she use a barrette to keep her hair out of her face?
她能用卡夹一下头,别让头挡着脸吗?
4.It never obeys barrettes or bands.
它从来夹和带话。
5.Oh, this is a pretty barrette, but we won't need it for tonight.
尼:哦,这是一个夹,但我们今晚需要它。机翻
6.She may have also accessorized with a headband or a barrette.
她可能还佩戴了头带或夹。机翻
7.You said you liked nude colors so I did a nude barrette and then I added the sunglasses.
- 你说你喜欢裸色所以我做了一个裸色夹然后我加了太阳镜。机翻
8.This is a little strange but, my collection of hair barrettes from forever ago.
这有点奇怪,但是,我很久以前收藏夹。机翻
9.A " barrette" is a small piece of plastic, wood, or metal that opens and closes at one end.
“夹” 是一小块塑料、木头或金属, 可以在一端打开和关闭。机翻
10.Sheena took a red barrette from her hair, and Dr. D took it and scraped hard around the latch.
希娜从头上取下一根红色夹,D博士接过它,在门闩上用力刮了一下。机翻
11.I caught myself whistling while I was pulling the front part of my hair back into a barrette, and later again as I skipped down the stairs.
当我用一个夹子把刘海往后别起来时候,我现自己在吹口哨,而稍后我跳着下楼时又吹了一声。
12.The script for this episode was written by someone who knows a lot more curling irons, bobby pins, and barrettes than I do, Dr. Lucy Tse.
这一集剧本是由一个比我更了解卷器、夹和夹人写,博士。露西谢。机翻
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释