But behind the facade of bon ami, there's a power struggle going on.
但是在这你侬我侬的外表之下,一场权力的较量正在上演。
You've probably heard it at Starbucks or Au bon Pain eight zillion times. Right?
你可能在星巴克或是美屋都会听到多了去了 是不是?
So bon voyage. I, well, I would say bon voyage is a level 2.
接下来说 bon voyage。我,嗯,我会说 bon voyage 是 2 级。
He acts as the suave counterpoint to Gastman, with his silvery gray hair and bon vivant manner.
他有着银灰色的头发,举止活跃,与加斯特曼的温文尔雅形成了对比。
He has become a bon vivant, a gourmand: with him now there is nothing like the joys of the table.
如今它过得很,气色不错,不过饕餮之徒而已。
Leah smiled, and even Sophie bid me " bon soir" with glee.
利亚笑了,就连苏菲也高兴地对我说“晚安”。
A famous bon motasserts opinions are like assholes in that everyone has one.
一个著名的邦莫特斯观点就像混蛋, 因为每个人都有一个。
But you know, he's a little cranky when he wakes up so bon appetit!
但是你知道,他醒来时有点想,胃口!
We are but one final bon mot away from covering them all.
我们只差最后一个妙语就能涵盖所有这些词汇了。
Laissez le bon temps rouler right now, because tomorrow is Lent.
让时光滚动起来,因为明天就是大斋期了。
Let's get some po' boys and beignets and laissez le bon temps rouler.
让我们来点波本男孩和贝奈特饼,尽情享受美时光吧。
" In that case, I wish him 'bon voyage'."
“既然如此,我祝他‘一路顺风’。”
Come on, you two. come on out here and wish me a bon voyage.
你俩 过来啊 过来祝我一路顺风。
And, of course, we say a bon voyage to the shop, which in...
当然了 我们也要对小店说一句一路顺风。
Let's slip away back to bon temps right now.
我们现在就溜回Bon Temps吧。
Come on. Come on, coby. Let's get you two back to bon temps.
快快 Coby 我们赶紧回Bon Temps。
This is Julia Child, bon appetit!
- 这是 Julia Child,祝你胃口!
Maybe it's a bon voyage to Titan three, but he should still be heavily in the game.
也许这是对泰坦三号的一次顺风顺水,但他仍然应该在游戏中发挥重要作用。
And then, gazing lovingly at the top of my husband's head, I let rip a jovial, bon appetit.
然后,我深情地凝视着丈夫的头顶,大声说了一句愉快的“吃”。
Well, now I can call that nice fin whale back with this information and wish her a bon voyage.
了,现在我可以把这消息告诉那头友善的蓝鲸,并祝她一路顺风了。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释