What's the best advice that you can give your baby bro?
你能给你弟弟最好的建议什么?
Bro, I can drink a whole 24-pack in a night, Bro. Bro.
兄弟,我二十四瓶没问题,兄弟,兄弟。
That's not true! I love my bros! I'd never leave them for good! Bros?
才不呢!我爱我的兄弟们!我永远都不会离开他们!兄弟们?
Yeah bro, happy hour started right... NOW!
知道啊,现在开始就可以去大玩特玩啦!
Blue pill or red pill, what'll be, bro?
要自欺欺人还尽管试,兄弟?
Bro, you gotta go read Court of Owls.
兄弟,你得去读读《猫头鹰法庭》。
Beers are in the fridge, bros.
啤酒在冰箱里 弟兄们。
Fortunately, it's not bro science at all.
幸运的,本不什么谬论。
Your girlfriend's gone M.I.A. on me, bro.
逍遥法外 第二季 第二集伙计,你女朋友直跟我玩失踪。
I tell you Chris man, you the man bro.
我告诉你,Chris,伙计。
Bro, I don't even know how to cook.
我本不会做饭。
So, I'll just pass on that protein bar, bro.
我不会再吃蛋白质补充条了,伙计。
Hey, Fin. Bro, you live here?
嗨, 芬. 兄弟, 你住?
W-what are you just staring at me for, bro.
你为什么样盯着我?伙计。
Back off, bro. The lady's taken.
走开,哥们,她有主了。
No, it's cool, Bro, I had a Red Bull.
不,真酷,兄弟,我就喝了瓶红牛而已。
Bro, what's the best breathing technique for running?
兄弟,跑步最佳的呼吸技巧什么?
You're very lucky, bro. She's a pretty woman.
你真走运, 兄弟. 她长得不错.
You haven't even gotten me once, bro!
你本完全没整到我过,兄弟!
Bropocalypse- a large gathering a bros on a mission to get drunk.
不醉不「哥」 : 兄弟们齐聚堂要喝个烂醉。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释