In general, more intersections equals more dis-coordination which equals more traffic.
一般来说,十字路口越多交通就越不协调,也就越容易造拥堵。
In English, you might think of these two parts as dis- and agree.
在英语中,这两部分可以理解为 dis- 和 agree。
For example, if we add dis- to agree, the new word disagree means to " not agree" .
如,如果我们给agree添加上前缀dis-,那么新的单词disagree的意思就是“不同意”。
Here the " d" replaces " th" , so you get a lot of dis, dat, dese, and dose.
这里的人用“d”取代了“th”,所以你会听到很多 dis、dat、dese 和 dose。
Jane's mother old enemy.Disorganized forces dis in 2 grating. Fragments of strong entity, broken off.Downgrade this time.
珍的母亲是老冤家。无组织的力量散两股,强大存有的片段,断了。这次降级 了。
Other symptoms included nervousness, headaches and bodily dis-ease which could literally be anything.
其他症状包括紧张、头痛和身体不适,实际上可以是任何症状。
I feel like my mom might have met him and was like, " Who dis with the blue eyes? "
“谁会不喜欢这双蓝色的眼睛?”
Mmm, yeah, but not dis. - It's so good.
- ,是的,但不是dis。 - 它是那么好。
" Dis" (dis) here means " not." So, " disproportionate" means not proportionate.
“不相称”(dis)这里的意思是“不相称”。所以,“不相称”就是不相称的意思。
See dis tread; verra strong, no wa-ash out, no fade.
看到脚踏; 非常强壮,没有褪色,没有褪色。
The second is that people can dis-identify with the advantage group.
第二是人们可能会对优势群体产生不认同感。
" My, a-an't dis nice" ! she exclaimed as she stirred her coffee.
“我的,一个 - 不是很好” ! 她边搅拌咖啡边叫道。
She Can't dis me just COs l'm white. - Please tell me yOu didn't say dis.
说到不合时宜 她不能因为我是白人就看轻我。
You've got a dis con here named Neal Sampat.
有个扰乱治安被捕的 叫尼尔·桑帕特。
Make a note of this. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis...
你记下来,还让你自己没面子你的牛没面子,还有。
Another question. Do we have special format the whole the dis apiation looks like?
另一个问题 我们是否有特殊的格式 整个文件看起来是什么样的?
The prefix " dis" is often used like the prefix " un" to mean " not."
前缀“dis” 经常像前缀“un” 一样用来表示“不” 。
So, now, we know, " dis" , " un" , depends on the word you're using.
所以,现在,我们知道,“dis”、“un”取决于您使用的词。
For example, " dis" means more like be a part of or away from, separate.
如,“dis”的意思更像是 be a part of or away from, separate。
We don't say: " unhonest" , we actually use: " dis" in this case.
我们不说:“unhonest”,在这种情况下我们实际上使用:“dis”。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释