Hah, look, that dude's just like a baby.
哈哈,欸,你快看看那个矬蛋。
I read to you. -Phoebe: I sang. Hah!
闻给你听。-唱歌给你听。哈!
No, haha. Hey. This is fun. Let's make Steve walk, hah.
不,哈哈。嘿。这很有趣。们让史蒂夫走吧,哈哈。
Hah! You're saying the queen is an Oxford man and a poet!
哈!你说女王是牛津人和诗人。
No, haha. Hey. This is fun. Let's make Steve walk, hah. Can you walk too? Yeah.
不,哈哈。嘿。这很有趣。们来让史蒂夫走路吧。哈哈。你能走路吗?耶。
With its red door. Hah, and green window. Yeah! I need to sit down. Oh, Maggie. No!
红色的门。哈,还有绿色的窗户。是啊! 需要坐下来。噢,麦琪。不!
Hah, see what I did there? Okay.
哈, 看看在那里做了什么?好的。
The other Indian made one sound, like " Hah" !
另一个印度人“哈” 了一声!
" Hah! Got nipped, didn't you" ? Pa said.
“哈!被咬了,不是吗?”爸爸说。
You want to lend a voice? Hah?
声音用一下吗?哈?
Hah, those are some great benefits, right?
M:哈,这些都是很的好处,对吧?
Of course they looked in my briefcase too. Didn't look here, though, did they? Oh, no. Hah!
当然他们也查看了的公文包。 不过,他们没有看这里, 对吗? 不好了。 哈!
Hah! " Tiny! " Soos is in on it now!
哈 小不点儿 现在连苏斯也加入们了!
So he thinks: " Hah, these young people today with their weird clothes."
” 于是他想:“呵, 今天这些年轻人, 穿着怪怪的。
Hah, what is it that I have done, and what exactly is the result of that?
哈,到底做了什么,结果又是什么呢?
And where you feel a little bit tense, you release the tension with a: " Hah! " Okay?
在你感到有点紧张的地方,你用“哈! ” 来释放紧张, 好吗?
Hah.Even though we still eat hamburgers, we eat less now than we used to when I was your age.
哈。尽管们仍然吃汉堡包,但们现在吃得比像你这么的时候少了。
Hahsiver, t' maister saIl just tum'le o'er them brocken pots; un' then we's hear summut; we's hear hah it's tuh be. Gooid-for-nowt madling!
是呀,主人就会在这些破片上摔跤,那们就等着听训吧。们就听听该怎么着吧。不学好的疯子呀!
They would say, you know, " Pick." Hah, and I'd go to all the hot guy picks I had and send them that one.
他们会说,你知道,“选择”。哈,会去找所有的帅哥选秀权,然后把那个发给他们。
Hah! I found it! I found it! Haha, I found it! I told you I would find it! In your face! You're a different person.
瑞秋:哈!找到了!找到了!哈哈,找到了!告诉过你会找到的!在你的脸上!你是一个不同的人。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释