You realize orange is everywhere and how much you'd internalized.
“你会发现橙色无处不在,也意识到橙色已经深深地渗透到了你的骨子里。”
They effectively internalize the surveillance and modify their own behaviors as if they were.
他们有效地将监控内在化,并像已经完成内在化一样进而改变自己的行为。
The way our brain internalizes information, you need to tell them what you did.
们的大脑内化信息的方式是,你需要告诉他们你做了什么。
One 2018 review looked at 74 studies to examine the effects of internalized weight bias.
2018 的一篇综述研究了 74 项研究,以检验内化体偏见的影响。
It' not do it enough until you actually become it and internalize.
持续地做直到它内化到你的骨髓里。
Hidden BPD is a type in which the symptoms of the disorder are internalized.
隐性 BPD 是一种症状内化的疾病。
I wouldn't have internalized all those expectations.
不会内化所有那些期望。
Well, I have been internalizing my anxiety for many years.
多来,一直在内化自己的焦虑。
It's very difficult to internalize and to really believe on an emotional level.
你很难在情感层面真正消化并相信这一切。
I mean, it IS, kinda, but when you internalize it, it's bleak.
的意思是,有点,但是当你内化它的时候,这真的有种毫无希望的感觉。
Yeah, Carter's already internalized that and said, " I don't want to be black" .
现在卡特已经内化了这一点,他说:" 不想成为黑人。"
That's when we're internalizing ideas, including racial ideas.
那是们内化思想的时候,包括种族思想。
He had, in some ways, internalized the concerns of his aides.
在某种程度上讲,他已经将助手们的担忧内化到了骨子里。
They need to internalize that they can change their results by changing their process.
他们需要内化为,他们可以通过改变他们的过程来改变结果。
Often without realizing it, women internalize disparaging cultural attitudes and then echo them back.
女性常常在无意中接纳了这种性别歧视,又继续向外传达出来。
We have transcended imitation and internalized these influences into something uniquely our own.
们已经超越了模仿,将这些影响内化为们自己独特的风格。
With enough practice, English learners can internalize the verb tense system, too.
通过足够的练习,英语学习者也可以内化动词时态系统。
Or do you internalize the anger and grow depressed?
或者你会将愤怒内化并变得郁郁寡欢?
I haven't sort of internalized him as my hero subject.
没有把他内化为的英雄主题。
They're principles you can internalize, practice, and carry forward throughout your life.
它们是你可以内化、实践并贯穿一生的原则。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释