The macaws in Miami have been here a few decades.
迈阿密的金刚鹦鹉在这里生活了几十年。
Blue and yellow macaws come from Central and South America.
蓝黄色金刚鹦鹉来自中美洲和南美洲。
But macaws are a tropical bird, whose range never extended north of today's U.S.-Mexico border.
但金刚鹦鹉是热带鸟类,其活动范围从未扩大至今天的美-西哥边境以北。
And at many, archaeologists have uncovered a curious artifact: the skeletons of scarlet macaws.
五彩金刚鹦鹉的骨架。
1992, my daughter and I heard the call of a, well, macaw in the mangrove across the street.
1992年,我和女儿听到街对面红树林里一只金刚鹦鹉的叫声。
As the darkness closed in, the quick-thinking brothers adorned the torch with red macaw feathers and fireflies.
夜幕降临,这对思维敏捷的兄弟用红色金刚鹦鹉羽毛和萤火虫装饰了火炬。
Um, so I definitely think Miami would lose part of its charm if the macaws were to disappear.
如果金刚鹦鹉消失了,那么我认为迈阿密绝对会失去一部分魅力。
And how long as the macaw walks?
那 多久 按照 金刚鹦鹉 走路(的速度)?
The last blue macaws on earth.
最后的 蓝色 金刚鹦鹉 在地球上。
Yes, and come see the bird show at 4. The macaws wear hats.
是啊,你可以参观4点的小鸟秀 金刚鹦鹉戴帽子表演。
对,四点请过来看一看乌秀金刚鹦鹉戴帽子。
There are two blue macaws out there.
有 两只 蓝色 金刚鹦鹉 在外面那儿。
Well, obviously I’m a blue macaw kind of gal.
嗯, 显然 我是(喜爱)蓝色金刚鹦鹉的那种女孩。
If we're in the canopy, you would worry about things like macaws going down and being curious and cutting them open.
如果在树冠上,你会担心金刚鹦鹉俯冲下来,好奇地把它们撕开。
You will spread out and you will find these macaws by the end of the day.
你们 散开 然后 你们 找到 这些 金刚鹦鹉 在白天结束的时候。
And what happened was every time there was a macaw leaving a home, I said yes.
每次有金刚鹦鹉离开家,我都会答应。
The first time I ever saw a blue and yellow macaw in Miami.
我第一次在迈阿密看到蓝黄相间的金刚鹦鹉。
A study released this week by the conservation group Birdlife International found that the Spix's macaw is now extinct in the wild.
动物保护组织际鸟类基金会在本周发布的一项研究表明,野生斯皮克斯金刚鹦鹉已经灭绝。
Of course I have both the macaws.
当然 我 有 两只 金刚鹦鹉。
In addition to the birds that I live with, I am so blessed to have these wild macaws come into my backyard every single day.
除了和我一起生活的鸟,我很幸运每天都有这些野生金刚鹦鹉来到我的后院。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释