Retaliation for my misadventures with his fiance?
以报复我和她未婚妻之间不快?
Wary of wading into further Middle Eastern misadventures the Americans have said no.
而唯恐在中东泥潭里越陷越深美国人没有同意。
The answers lie in how his misadventure began.
答案就在于他不幸遭遇是如何开始。
Misadventures is not the word that I would use.
我可不会说那是不快。
And just so you know a misadventure is an adventure or a story but something went a little wrong.
不行遭遇是一场冒险或者是一个故事,但是出了点。
I want you to write a short story for me about a misadventure that you've had once in the past.
我让大家写一小说,关于你过去曾经遭受不幸。
" And if she lied? If she meets with misadventure" ?
" 她要是扯谎呢?要是遭遇不测呢?"
Any US attack on Russia would be a suicidal misadventure.
美国对俄罗斯任何袭击都将是自杀式灾难。”
If I know me, it might lead to some pretty zany misadventures.
照我看 可能会导致一些非常荒唐悲惨遭遇吧。
Whenever she went out-and compassion for her misadventure made her friends eager to entertain her-she bore a demeanour that was perfect.
每逢她外出作客时候——因为同情她遭遇,很多朋友有意地邀请她——,她举止总是十分得体。
So I read him unchallenging things, like the misadventures of the bumbling Mullah Nasruddin and his donkey.
所以我念些不那么有挑战性东西,比如装腔作势纳斯鲁丁毛拉和他那头驴子出洋相故事。
And a coroner in Malaysia has recorded a verdict of death by misadventure in the case of the Franco-Irish teenager Nora Quourin.
马来西亚一名验尸官认定法裔爱尔兰少女诺拉·奎琳死为意外死亡。
A lot of these images you're seeing are coming from my YouTube channel, " Beleaf in Fatherhood." I document the misadventures of being a stay-at-home dad.
你看到很多图片都来自我YouTube主页,“做父亲贝雷阿夫”。我记录了做一个全职父亲不幸经历。
William Dalrymple, a British historian, recounts Britain's early misadventures in Afghanistan in " Return of a King" , a masterful history.
这是一场“一开始就毫无意义战争”,而且也是一场永远也不该发生战争。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释