And this is where van Meegeren truly outwitted the art world.
这就是范米格伦真正骗过艺术界的地方。
So you have been outwitted by a rat?
所以你还没一只老鼠聪明?
For my part, I was simply distressed to see this dugong outwit our every scheme.
在我个人,我只是因为海马把我们所有的计谋败,心中有些不高兴罢了。
The bacteria that live in our body, they've learned how to outwit many of our most powerful antibiotics.
这些在我们的身体中生活的细菌已经学会如何战胜我们许多最为强大的抗生素。
When the King heard of the adventure, he shouted in anger, Little John has outwitted us both.
当国王听到这段冒险经历后,他生地叫嚷道,小约翰比我们都聪明。
This is a scene which has played out throughout human existence, hunters using brains, not brawn, to outwit their mighty competitors.
这是人类自古以来以弱胜强的真实写照,捕猎时他们用的是脑子而非蛮力,从而智取他们强大的对手。
So talk a bit, Danielle, about your thinking about how we might outwit this thing.
丹妮,你对我们如何战胜这件事的想法。
They know how to outwit the worm!
他们知道如何战胜蠕虫!
In school, I had learned the technique of sort of outwitting the faculty.
- 在学校里,我学会了智取教师的技巧。
You can't help root for him as he outwits creatures multiple times his size.
他虽小巧,却机智过人。每当他智胜体型数倍于己的生物时,你都会情不自禁地为他加油喝彩。
He, obviously a thief, might have thought he was outwitting another thief in disguise.
他,显然是个小偷,可能以为自己是在乔装打扮,智取另一个小偷。
The dwarf saw he had been outwitted and settled for sewing Loki's mouth shut.
矮人发现他被智胜了,于是决定缝上洛基的嘴巴。
A plan or device used to outwit an enemy.
一个用于智胜敌人的计划或策略。
Essentially, you deserve them because you are smart enough to outwit the code.
本质上,你之所以应得这些(收益),是因为你足够聪明,能够智胜代码。
The goats tricked the foolish troll. They outwitted him and got away.
山羊们欺骗了愚蠢的巨魔。它们智胜他, 逃走了。
How did she outwit an entire city?
她是如何骗过整个城市的?
Are you saying you could outwit duck-tective?
你是想说你比福摩鸭更会推理么?
You really think you can outwit me, boy?
你真的以为你可以战胜我吗 小子?
276.I've been outwitted by 40 pounds of scrawny man-cub.
我被骗了, 被40磅重的皮包骨的人类小孩(骗了)。
Is it believable that she can outwit Shylock?
她能智胜夏洛克, 这可信吗?
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释