Don't patronize me. Oh, my God. This is gonna be a disaster.
少拿这一套哄我。天啊。简直要完蛋了。
" Charming, " the boys politely agreed. But their smile was rather patronizing.
“迷人。”孩子们礼貌地表示同意,那笑却很有点居高临下。
And even the Irish Americans would listen to me, and they'd patronize me.
甚至爱尔兰裔美国人也会在听到我的口音之后,就以恩人的姿态俯视我。
Because we say a lot of stupid, patronizing things that make people want to avoid us.
我们老说些蠢话,还盛气凌人,显得讨人厌。
Don't patronize me, Kenny. We're prepared to go to the mat on this one.
别护着我,肯尼。这个我们要据理力争。
Former Governor Eliot Spitzer had to leave office in 2007 after he was outed for patronizing prostitutes.
前州长略特·斯皮策嫖娼被罢黜,不得不于2007年离任。
The wealthy players started patronizing the poorer players and hogging the snacks they were meant to share.
有钱的玩家开始趾高气扬地对待较穷的玩家,并且抢占本应该一的零食。
Although patronizing the arts wasn't a new concept entirely (think presidential portraits or works that hang in government buildings).
尽管资助艺术并不是一个全新的概念(想想总统肖像或挂在政府大楼里的作品)。
My son always talks very loudly when he patronizes me.
我儿子耐心教导我的时候声音总是很大。
There are going to be people dying in this church if you don't wipe that patronizing look off your face!
你再不把那付慈善家的丑脸撕掉这个教堂就要有人危在旦夕了!
Never! You're forbiden from patronizing the competition!
做梦 不允许你们让这场竞争升级!
But I can still tell when you're being patronizing.
但我依然能看出来 你这是在迁就我。
And yes, I know what " Patronize" means, fancy Ivy League boy.
没错,我知道“屈尊俯就”是什么意思,了不的常春藤名校男。
To patronize me with your tears.
鳄鱼的眼泪。
You don't need to patronize me.
你不用哄我。
Maggie, don't patronize me. Okay? And where the hell are my pajamas?
我那该死的睡衣在哪?
You don't have to patronize her. She's not eight years old.
你没必要循循善诱的 她又不是才八岁。
Don't patronize me. And don't coddle me like a child.
少说这种话绕我 别拿我当孩子哄。
There's no call to be patronizing.
没必要这么居高临下的。
" If there was one word to describe what it is like to be a Saudi woman, it would be the word patronizing, "
“如果要用一个词来形容身沙特女性是怎样的感受,那就是‘自视甚高’。”
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释