Well, how can you be sure it isn't chicken pox?
你怎么能肯定不是水痘?
I think you have chicken pox! You are contagious! Get away! Don't breathe on me!
我觉得你可能长水痘了!会传染!快走开!不要对着我呼吸!
It was 2007, those glorified slippers were a veritable pox on your streets.
那是2007年,这种美丽靴子在街上瘟疫一样流行。
It is not the ebola virus. It's chicken pox. You are being a baby.
又不是埃博拉病毒。是水痘。别跟个小孩子似。
Or small pox? Or monkey pox, which I know sounds made-up, but is very real.
天花?痘,我知听起来,但它如假包换。
I just need to know if I had chicken pox as a kid.
我只想知我小时候出过水痘没有。
I itch everywhere, grandma. I even have chicken pox in a place I can't talk about.
外婆,我浑身都痒。我甚至在羞羞地方也长了水痘。
The response is pretty solid in the sense that it's unlikely that you have monkey pox.
回答得很不错,说了患痘可能性不大。
Nope. You don't wanna see a face covered with pox.
不行,你不会想看一张痘子脸。
Oh, it's just chicken pox. But brave heart here will only come in to sleep and shower.
哦,就是出了点水痘。可是这个勇敢男人只敢进去睡觉和洗澡。
A pox on both your gods, thought Asha Greyjoy.
你们两边神都该死,阿莎·葛雷乔伊心想。
Common vaccines are the polio vaccine and the small pox vaccine.
常见疫苗有脊髓灰质炎疫苗和天花疫苗。
It might look like chicken pox.
它可能看起来水痘。
It happens with chicken pox; it happens with the mumps, for instance.
比如水痘和流行性腮腺炎。
Like a wrecking ball... or a vial of small pox to release in the hallway?
是铁锤… 是天花病毒散播在走廊上?
I know. I know. Look, I...they've got chicken pox.
是啊。是啊。听我说,我...他们起水痘了。
I'm exposing myself to chicken pox like Dr. Grader said.
我听格雷德尔医生话,在接触水痘病毒。
There was an outbreak of chicken pox in one camp. People had to be isolated.
其中一个救灾营就爆发了水痘疫情。人们不得不被隔离。
I think the public generally looks at this and says, A pox on both your houses,right?
我认为公众一般看到这里会说, 可恨美国参众两院,不是这样吗?
I told you chicken pox is the worst. - Oh, yeah.
早告诉过你长水痘最糟了。 - 嗯,对啊。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释