Needless to say, that didn't resonate for me.
毫无疑问,这不是我想要结果。
Dickens’s sparkling language and panoramic worldview continue to resonate.
狄更斯卓越文字驾驭能力和广大世界观让读者们持续产生共鸣。
And a lot of us resonate with this phrase.
我们对此深有体会。
It may resonate with a few people.
这可能会引起一共鸣。
It has metal tines, which resonate over a small wooden board when you pluck them.
安比拉琴有一个小木板,上面排列着许多金属尖片,拨这琴尖会产生共鸣。
It just, that song really, really resonated with me when I was younger.
那首歌在我小时候真引发了我强烈共鸣。
This year it resonates in a different way because now I'm a father.
今年,它以不同方式引起共鸣,因为现在我是父亲。
And they're not just here tonight because they resonated with audiences Hollywood often ignores.
他们今晚来这里不仅仅是因为他们要和好莱坞常常忽视观众产生共鸣。
It's a brand that's unlike many others has managed to resonate the culture.
这是一个不同于其他品牌品牌,它能够与当地文化产生共鸣。
Animals like T-rex had huge resonating chambers.
像霸龙这种物,身体里有很大共鸣腔。
The book that Colleen wrote resonated with so many people for so many years.
多年来,科琳写这本书引起了许多共鸣。
Graham's message resonated with post-war America and changed how mainstream America viewed God and country.
格雷厄姆观点引起了战后美共鸣,改变了美主流社会对上帝和家看法。
One cultural shift in particular that resonated throughout the empire was the rise of Christianity.
有一个文化转变在整个帝引起了共鸣,那就是基督教崛起。
So far, the digital yuan has failed to resonate.
到目前为止,数字民币还没有风靡。
You got to have a message that resonates with people.
你必须有一个能引起们共鸣信息。
You know, it really is something that has to resonate with the audience.
你知道,它必须是与观众产生共鸣内容。
I know that our beliefs resonate with the British people.
我知道我们信念引起了英民共鸣。
Its responses have resonated so deeply they have at times brought her to tears.
它回答引起了深深共鸣,有时甚至让她落泪。
And, Sue, why didn't this message resonate with Republicans?
苏,为什么这一论点没能引起共和党共鸣?
So I think that's why it really resonates with folks.
所以我想也正因此它能引起们共鸣。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释