Ser Walder frowned. " These prisoners are valuable, ser" .
" 那些是很有价值的人质,。"
" Captain ser" ! Matthos touched his shoulder.
" 船长阁下!" 索斯碰碰他肩膀。
Have you ever been beyond the Wall, ser?
你去过长城以外吗 先生?
" Battles everywhere. Where are you bound, ser" ?
" 嗨,到处都在交。打算上哪儿去啊,?"
Whose death, ser Barristan? Yours or your king's?
巴利斯坦 敢问谁的死 你还是国?
Are you a good man, ser Davos Seaworth?
你是好人吗 戴佛斯·席渥斯?
My uncle will never surrender the castle, ser.
我叔叔不会放弃城堡的 。
The merchant looked to his escort. " What say you, ser" ?
" 噢,我说不用怕这三个家伙。" 夏德里奇瘦瘦的,长着狐狸脸、尖鼻子和乱蓬蓬的橙头发,骑在一匹四肢瘦长的栗上。尽管他身高不过五尺二寸,却有一副自信满满的架势。" 一老头,一胖子,大个的是女人。让他们来吧。"
" Aye, ser, " the man said, " and serving which king" ?
" 是嘛,先生," 对方说," 那您为哪位国效劳?"
She touched her sword hilt. " This will defend me, ser" .
" 剑的作用取决于挥它的人。"
I do not know the place from where old ser comes.
我不了解老您的故地。
" I grow weary of this, ser. There are things I must know" .
" 我懒得跟你废话,,此次来有事相询。"
" I know" . The queen sighed. " What do you counsel, ser" ?
" 我知道。" 丹妮叹息," 你有什么建议,?"
I'm not threatening the king, ser.
我不是在威胁国 先生。
" I remember, " said Sansa. " You ride wonderfully, ser" .
" 是啊,我记得的!" 珊莎忙道," 我记得您骑挺枪的英姿,先生。"
Shadows cannot live in the dark, ser Davos.
黑暗中没有阴影存在 戴佛斯。
Brienne's big mouth worked soundlessly, giving her the look of a cow chewing its cud. " Faster, ser" .
布蕾妮的大嘴无声地蠕了蠕,活像头反刍的乳牛," 快,。"
Jaime stepped between them. " Put the sword away, ser" .
" 放下武器,。"
That made her laugh. " How fare your orphans, ser" ?
这话让她笑起来。" 您那些孤儿怎样了,先生?"
The merchant frowned. The wine is for the khaleesi, not for the likes of you, ser.
酒贩皱起眉头。" ,酒是要送给卡丽熙,不是给你这种人喝的。"
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释