Paul put on his snowshoes and went out to see the unusual sight.
保罗穿上他的雪地鞋,出去看这番奇特的景象。
His goal, those snowshoes, was in sight!
他的目标,他的雪鞋,就在眼前!
Moving at speed across thick snow comes easy to a snowshoe hare.
在厚厚的积雪中快速移动对雪兔来说是很容易的事。
They're to send the best pair of snowshoes in town -by express.
他们会快递邮寄城最好的雪鞋。
No, usually we go out. A lot of times it's snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
通常我们会出去。我们经常去雪地行走和越野滑雪。
A mile down the road I slipped into my snowshoes and turned into the bush.
沿着路走了一英后,我蹬上雪鞋,拐进灌木丛中。
That evening Dick asked his brother what the snowshoes cost.
那天晚上,迪克问他的哥哥雪鞋多少钱。
" What use have you got for snowshoes? " his brother asked.
“你买雪鞋有什么用呢?”他哥哥问。
I have Rochelle, Evelyn, Kermit, my cat snowshoes.
我有Rochelle Evelyn Kermit 还有名叫雪鞋的猫咪。
Well, we have been snowshoeing a couple times.
我们有去过去雪地健行过几次。
At the mouth of the Tahkeena, one night after supper, Dub turned up a snowshoe rabbit, blundered it, and missed.
在塔基拿河口, 饭后的一个晚上, 达布挖出一只雪兔, 手脚却不麻利, 没有逮到。
10.Take, for example, the snowshoe hare.
这我们就以缅因州的白靴兔为例谈谈这些进化吧!(hare 野兔。
18.The major concern of the snowshoe hare in the winter is predators, and now that includes humans.
白靴兔在冬季最大的顾虑是它的捕食者,现在又多了人类。
31.Well, it's called snowshoe hare. So are its feet somehow protected from the cold?
嗯,这种兔子叫做" 白靴兔" ,顾名思义,是不是它的脚能够起到保暖的作用?
Modern Schizodactylus use their feet like snowshoes, to help them remain stable as they travel over sandy terrain in search of prey.
现代节肢动物在沙地爬行寻找猎物时用它们雪鞋般的脚来帮助身体保持稳定。
They work like snowshoes, keeping the body from breaking through the upper hard crust while allowing them unimpeded movement across the lakebed.
这些脚趾如同雪地鞋使其能够在湖床上来去自如,身体不至于压穿泥地硬壳。
37.But with snowshoes, you don't sink in, you walk on top of the snow.
但是,一旦穿上了雪地靴,你就不会陷下去,就能够在雪面上行走了。
" He's been snowshoeing. And Dick-he says that you said something about buying some snowshoes. Did you? "
“他一直穿着雪鞋。迪克,他说你说过要买雪鞋。是吗?”
We are told that one courier on snowshoes took nine days to go forty miles through snowdrifts from six to fourteen feet deep.
据说一名邮递员穿雪鞋用了九天穿过了40英,雪堆厚度从6英尺到14英尺。
They had made short work of the snowshoe rabbit, these dogs that were ill-tamed wolves; and they were now drawn up in an expectant circle.
他们三口两口就把雪兔吃掉了。这群狗都是些尚未很好驯化的狼, 这会儿他们围成一个圆圈, 期待着什么。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释