And I don't know who she is either, century equivalent of a supermodel.
我也不知道是谁,但是在15世纪,这相当于我们今日级名。
What's one supermodel beauty secret that you're willing to share with me?
你愿意和我分享一下级名美容秘诀吗?
What's a supermodel beauty secret that you'd be willing to share with me?
有什么美丽秘诀你愿意和我分享?
It's not about living up to society's ideals or looking like a supermodel.
美丽不是去符合社会大众理想标准,或像个级名。
Modeling truth.That's why supermodels always pose near toilets, because they look so much better.
特诀窍 所以特总是在马桶旁边摆造 因为那样起来漂亮多了。
All right, well, we don't have to stand around and get drunk and flirt with supermodels.
好了,我们不一定非得傻站着喝得烂醉,然后和这些鬼混。
Come on, Finn, don't be so mysterious. Everybody was looking at her. She looked like a supermodel!
行了,芬恩,不要这么神秘。昨晚所有人都在。上去像一样!
The Brazilian supermodel's spokeswoman and sister Patricia said Gisele wants to focus on her family and special projects.
这名巴西女发言人兼姐姐帕特丽夏称吉赛尔希望照顾家庭和特殊项目。
Gone is its stable of Angels, the supermodels who starred in glossy ads and its annual big-budget fashion show.
一去不复返是那些天使,那些在光鲜广告中担任主角级名以及一年一度大预算时装秀。
What are you doing? Marking the star positions and physical landmarks so we can find the house of the supermodels.
你干嘛呢?把星星位置和地标拓下来,这样我们就能找到之家了。
I've watched him seduce supermodels and princesses and...
我过他诱惑和公主。
Only supermodels can get a date in New York?
在纽约只有级特儿,才有约会机会吗?
We can get rejected by supermodels any night of the year.
我们能在一年里任何一晚被那些特拒绝。
I'm going to find out if he really thinks supermodels are too skinny. Hey, Pheebs!
我得去弄清楚他是不是 真认为名都枯瘦如柴 嗨 , Pheebs!
Nobody thinks that she's ugly, but she's not a supermodel, either.
没有人觉得丑,但也不是。
The odds of you dating a supermodel are unfortunately only 1 in 88,000.
不幸是,你和约会几率只有 1/88,000。
It may not be the first place one would expect to find international supermodel.
人们不期望在这里能到国际。
No. I think supermodels sleep with 80-year-old millionaires because they love to hear stories about when bread was 5 cents a loaf.
不 我认为名跟80岁富翁睡觉是因为们喜欢听他们白手起家故事。
Telling me you were a supermodel is not sharing. It's bragging.
告诉我你是个可算不上分享 那是夸耀。
In 1999 Italian's supermodel and pony look alike, Fabio got hit in the face by a bird that broke his nose while he was enjoying a roller coaster.
1999年,意大利法比奥(长得有点像小马),在乘坐过山车时,遭一只鸟迎面相撞,撞伤了鼻子。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释