Said he wants ter—ter be with me.
说他要,要和我在一起。
" But I had ter bring him, Hermione, I had ter! "
“但是我必须把他带来,赫敏,我必须这么做!”
I can' afford to go ter pieces.
我可不能垮。
“Must get on — lots ter buy. Come on, Harry.”
“走,还有好多东西要买呢。走吧,哈利。”
" I don'want ter spoil it fer yeh, " said Hagrid.
“我不想破坏你们的致," 海格说。
Harry Potter! He migh' be comin' ter visit yeh if I have ter go away, understand? '
哈利波特!如果我必须离开,他可能会来看望你,吗?”
" Bin meanin' ter write fer ages. How's Norbert doin'? "
“好久没见,诺伯特怎么样?”
" School champion...everythin'seems ter happen ter you, doesn'it? "
“作为学校的勇士......你什么事都可能碰上,是吗?”
" Blimey, Harry, " panted Hagrid, " this is it, eh? Time ter fight? "
“天哪,哈利,”海格喘着气说,“这就来,是不?开战?”
If yeh ask me, she wouldn' say no ter a signed.
要我说,她是不会拒绝一张签名。
Gettin' very difficult ter find anyone fer the Dark Arts job.
现在找一个黑魔法防御术课老师很困难。
Them champions're going ter have their work cut out.
那些勇士可有事情要做呢。
“Bin lecturin' them, eh? 'Snot your place ter do that. Yeh've done yer bit, I'll take over from here.”
“一直在教训他们,嗯?这里可不是你教训人的地方。你的任务完成,从现在起由我负责。”
Seemed right pleased ter see me when I got back, ter tell yeh the truth.
说真的,我回来的时候,他见到我看起来还是蛮高的。
'Yet got till midnight ter gimme Potter.'
‘午夜之前你们必须把波特交出来。’
“It's not easy ter catch a unicorn, they're powerful magic creatures. I never knew one ter be hurt before.”
“抓住一只独角兽是很不容易的,他们是强健的魔法生物。我以前从没听说过独角兽受到伤害。”
So we come ter join in, me an' Grawpy an' Fang.
所以我们就来参战,我和格洛普还有牙牙。
" Be'er wait fer the Slytherins, they won'want ter miss this-Blast-Ended Skrewts! "
“最好等一等斯莱特林的同学们,他们肯定不想错过这个——炸尾螺!”
“Yeh won’t have long ter wait, ” Hagrid said with a grin.
“你不用找多久的。”海格笑道。
It had ter happen. Well, now it has, an' we'll jus' have ter get on with it. We'll fight.
这件事肯定要发生。好,现在它发生,我们必须承认现实。我们要战斗。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释