The state sees around 50 twisters per year.
这个州约有50次龙卷风。
So possibly we should be calling them brain twisters.
所以我们可能应该称他们为脑筋急转弯。
So in a 1982 study, researchers told participants to silently read tongue twisters.
所以在1982的项研究中,研究人员让参与者默读绕口令。
And when you say these tongue twisters, say them as if they mean something.
你在念绕口令时,念些有意义的句子。
Let's hear you say that tongue twister.
我们来听你说绕口令。
And this was one of the first tongue twisters that we had to say out loud.
这第个我们必须声说出来的绕口令。
Challenge someone to a tongue twister Tuesday.
星期二的时候考考别人绕口令。
Twisters caused severe damage across the south Tuesday.
周二的龙卷风对南部地区造成严重破坏。
Their state is located in tornado alley a region of the U.S. that sees the most twisters.
该州位于龙卷风通道上,这里美国遭遇龙卷风最多的地区。
Tongue twisters are another really great way to practise.
绕口令另常好的练习方式。
So tongue twisters are phrases that twist your tongue.
所以绕口令让你的舌头打结的短语。
I had a very bad experience that was like I experienced a twister when I was a kid.
我有过常糟糕的经历,我小时候经历过龙卷风。
The National Weather Service says at least 50 twisters were reported.
国家气象局称,至少发生了50次龙卷风。
And ten tongue twisters later, we've got a completed heme.
在这十个绕口令之后,我们就得到了完整的血红素。
In English classes in school, maybe we will be told to pronounce a tongue twister, also in drama classes.
在学校的英语课上,我们可能会被要求说绕口令,在戏剧课上也如此。
Multiple twisters, as many as eight, touched down across the state yesterday.
昨天,8场龙卷风在全州范围内登陆。
As its widest point, a twister is believed to be 300 yard wide.
龙卷风掠过时最宽处达300码。
Nothing. It is a twister thing. The rules are the back of the box.
没事。这扭扭乐,规则就在盒子的背后。
Was there a twister in Kansas? 'Cause there's a house in my driveway.
堪萨斯州刮龙卷风了吧?不然怎么把房子刮到我家车道上了。
The National Weather Service said the twister's winds reached 165 miles per hour.
美国国家气象局表示,龙卷风的风速达到小时165英里。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释